The Forum will be the first of its kind for the Region with the UAE, and the UAE is anticipating strong representation from the public and private sectors of the Caribbean.
The three-day event which will host key government representatives and private sector stakeholders is designed to create an exciting opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences; to build strong networks; and to engage in dialogue at the highest level.
The aim is not only to discuss the strategic bilateral relationships, but also to identify new areas of cooperation and opportunities in the fields ofInvestment,Trade,andCulture.
Panel and Session Events will focus onCulture,Economic Partnership,Technical DevelopmentandEXPO Dubaiwhich is scheduled to be held in 2020.
- Countries: CARICOM
- CARICOM | COTED Chair Calls For Strategic Discussions, Implementation Of Activities
- CARICOM | ‘We Must Unite to Make CARICOM Work’ – Chair of COTED
- CARICOM records concerns about pace of SIDS' development in Samoa meeting
- CARICOM | Stakeholders to take stock of Region’s sustainable energy drive at CSEF in Belize
- CARICOM | Barbados, Suriname call for more youth involvement in CARICOM