The Forum will be the first of its kind for the Region with the UAE, and the UAE is anticipating strong representation from the public and private sectors of the Caribbean.
The three-day event which will host key government representatives and private sector stakeholders is designed to create an exciting opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences; to build strong networks; and to engage in dialogue at the highest level.
The aim is not only to discuss the strategic bilateral relationships, but also to identify new areas of cooperation and opportunities in the fields ofInvestment,Trade,andCulture.
Panel and Session Events will focus onCulture,Economic Partnership,Technical DevelopmentandEXPO Dubaiwhich is scheduled to be held in 2020.
- Countries: CARICOM
- CARICOM | Rowley Flays Trump Snub - Mottley wants zone of Peace
- CARICOM SG pushes Region’s case for building Resilience at International Conference in Romania
- CARICOM Shocked at New Zeland Terrorist Attack
- CARICOM extends hope and comfort to Ethiopians following deadly plane crash
- CDB Looking at Blue Economy Satellite Accounts for Member Countries