In a meeting with the press, its director Eduardo Martinez explained that one of the entityÂ´s megaprojects is the program of therapeutic molecules for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ataxia and multiple sclerosis.
NeuroEpo is the name of this product developed by the Molecular Immunology Center, one of the 34 companies affiliated to BioCubafarma.
Another of its leading entities, the Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, develops a clinical trial with a cardioprotector that reduces the size of the infarcted area by 78.9 percent.
After five years of existence, BioCubafarma has among its missions the production of high technology medicines, equipment and services.
Considered an industry with broad impact for the economy, referring to the export, the official explained that the products reach 34 nations from all latitudes, from the implementation of a business model that includes technology transfer agreements with countries like Brazil, South Africa, Iran China and Viet Nam.
- Countries: Cuba
- GUYANA | President Granger in Cuba for second round of treatment
- Guyana's President Returns to Cuba Tuesday for medical treatment
- GUYANA | Granger returns to Cuba on Tuesday for more treatment
- GUYANA | Granger Returns, Expresses Gratitude to Nation for Support
- GUYANA | President Granger cleared to return home on Tuesday