Fly Jamaica CEO Paul Reece issued a letter to the employees informing them that the job cuts will be effective Sunday the 31st of March. Mr. Reece said due to Fly Jamaica's lack of aircraft and the impact on the company's financial position, there was no choice but to send the workers home.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Country's economic programme remains firmly on track says EPOC
- GUYANA | Georgetown will remain on LIAT's schedule after restructuring
- GUYANA | GYD$3.4 billion parliamentary approval for electoral polls not connected to CCJ decisions – Finance Minister
- JAMAICA | Georgia Sex Trafficking Ring Targets Young Girls From Jamaica
- DIASPORA | Atlanta Evening of Elegance to Raise Education Funds for Jamaican Youth