Fly Jamaica CEO Paul Reece issued a letter to the employees informing them that the job cuts will be effective Sunday the 31st of March. Mr. Reece said due to Fly Jamaica's lack of aircraft and the impact on the company's financial position, there was no choice but to send the workers home.
- Countries: Jamaica
- GUYANA | High Court asked to stop house-to-house registration
- JAMAICA | Oceans and Seas Vital to Economic Sustainability of SIDS – Foreign Minister
- CARICOM undertakes Single Market and Economy (CSME) Sensitization in Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Opposition wants Greater Investment in Jamaica’s Human Capital
- JAMAICA | Financier Alison Roach Wilson appointed Jamaica’s New Consul General to New York