Featured Prime Minister, the Most Hon. Portia Simpson Miller, and Venezuelan President, His Excellency Nicholas Maduro, shortly after his arrival at the Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay on Saturday (September 5), for the 10th Anniversary Commemorative Summit of the PetroCaribe Agreement.
- JAMAICA |Angry Opposition Senators walk out of Upper House
- U.S. Military Still Actively Plotting Against Venezuela says Maduro
- Trump Tells World Oil Traders: Cut Dealings With Venezuela or Face Sanctions
- OECS | Caribbean countries reject Canada's proposal to undermine Petro Caribe
- UNITED STATES | US to punish foreign entities funding Venezuela's Maduro