Her Excellency Audrey Marks, receives a warm welcome from Chief Executive Officer of East Orange General Hospital, Mr. Otis Story
Jamaica’s Ambassador to the United States, Her Excellency Audrey Marks, receives a warm welcome from Chief Executive Officer of East Orange General Hospital, Mr. Otis Story, as she arrives at the Help Jamaica Medical Mission’s 6th Annual Black Tie affair at Hanover manor in East Hanover, New Jersey. Looking, from left, are Founder and VP of Help Jamaica Medical Mission, Dr. Robert Clarke, and Jamaica Counsel General to New York Trudy. Deans (Photo Credit) Derrick Scott.
Last modified onMonday, 05 December 2016 09:02
- Countries: Jamaica
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- BARBADOS | The time to invest in BPO in the Caribbean is now!
- CARICOM vital to regional development: Grenada’s new envoy
- Russia Calls US Intervention in Venezuela 'Unacceptable'
- JAMAICA | Earnings of US$3.6 Billion Expected from Tourism
- CARICOM again calls for non-intervention and dialogue in Venezuela