The initiative is seen as a novelty in the eventÂ´s program generating expectations among the participants and in particular in those women who admire that natural hair, with the curls, inherited from the ancestors or prepared thanks to modern techniques.
Cordiés indicated that the specialized workshops will be maintained with a view to the plastic arts, theater, music, dance, and audiovisuals, as well as one of the most important meetings devoted to medicine with the participation of Cuban health personnel that has worked in that continent.
In the total of 89 papers presented so far, there are those corresponding to scholars from the United States, Germany and Brazil, an international presence that will have as a highlight the ambassadors and other representatives of the African diplomatic corps in Cuba, she added.
- Countries: Cuba
- CUBAN Lawmakers Approve Revised Draft of New Constitution
- GUYANA | President Granger in Cuba for second round of treatment
- Guyana's President Returns to Cuba Tuesday for medical treatment
- GUYANA | Granger returns to Cuba on Tuesday for more treatment
- GUYANA | Granger Returns, Expresses Gratitude to Nation for Support