The initiative is seen as a novelty in the eventÂ´s program generating expectations among the participants and in particular in those women who admire that natural hair, with the curls, inherited from the ancestors or prepared thanks to modern techniques.
Cordiés indicated that the specialized workshops will be maintained with a view to the plastic arts, theater, music, dance, and audiovisuals, as well as one of the most important meetings devoted to medicine with the participation of Cuban health personnel that has worked in that continent.
In the total of 89 papers presented so far, there are those corresponding to scholars from the United States, Germany and Brazil, an international presence that will have as a highlight the ambassadors and other representatives of the African diplomatic corps in Cuba, she added.
- Countries: Cuba
- GUYANA | President Granger cleared to return home on Tuesday
- GUYANA | President David Granger diagnosed with cancer, Receiving Treatment in Cuba
- JAMAICA calls on the United States to lift the Cuban Embargo
- CUBA | War by other means- the economic blockade of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister denounces U.S. attempt to undermine international support for an end to the Cuban blockade