The text stated several free options for those who wish to change the final destination of their trip, if it was a Venezuelan city, and come from any origin of the American continent, for which other countries are offered.
The Panamanian executive had previously announced the withdrawal of its ambassador to Venezuela after the suspension for 90 days of the economic, commercial and financial relations with 22 citizens and 46 companies from the Caracas administration.
In accordance with a joint resolution of the Venezuelan ministries of Interior Relations, Justice and Peace; Foreign Trade and International Investment; as well as Banking and Finance, in investigations related to corruption, the prosecution detected 'the recurrent use of the Panamanian financial system' in this kind of crime.
Last year, the Panamanian government reversed its 'neutral position' on the situation of Venezuela as it ignored the Constituent Assembly and announced it will not recognize the outcome of the coming presidential elections.
- Countries: Latin America
- Venezuela: is a US-backed 'military option' to oust Maduro gaining favour?
- VENEZUELA | President Maduro does put our country first
- T&T | Biggest quake in two centuries, at 6.9M, rattles Trinidad, Grenada, Guyana, Venezuela
- ST. LUCIA | Visa restrictions on Venezuelans not politically motivated, says Chastanet
- Venezuela requests Julio Borges’ extradition from Colombia