She said the attack on the innocent at the mosques during early morning worship is a reminder that we must never relent in our vigilance against extremism and wanton acts of terrorism.
The Shadow Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, said the Opposition stands with the people of New Zealand in this moment of national tragedy, which has ruptured their usual peaceful way of living.
Ms Hanna said her sadness is compounded by the fact that the lives of several children were lost in the shooting while others are receiving emergency treatment.
The PNP offers its sincerest condolences to the government of New Zealand and to the families of victims at this time of great loss, Ms Hanna said.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Phillips wants PM to instruct CMU to turn over documents to Police
- JAMAICA | Prof Munroe flayed for his sanitized tribute to Edward Seaga
- JAMAICA | PNP concerned over increased United States sanctions on Cuba
- JAMAICA | MPs want gov't to solve water crisis affecting several communities.
- JAMAICA | PNP Caretaker Applauds resignation of School Board Chairman