She said the attack on the innocent at the mosques during early morning worship is a reminder that we must never relent in our vigilance against extremism and wanton acts of terrorism.
The Shadow Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, said the Opposition stands with the people of New Zealand in this moment of national tragedy, which has ruptured their usual peaceful way of living.
Ms Hanna said her sadness is compounded by the fact that the lives of several children were lost in the shooting while others are receiving emergency treatment.
The PNP offers its sincerest condolences to the government of New Zealand and to the families of victims at this time of great loss, Ms Hanna said.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | PNP to host national stakeholders meeting on crime, corruption
- JAMAICA | PNP demands answers on CAP-YES programme, CMU document shredding
- JAMAICA | Phillips demands cooperation from government to root out corruption
- JAMAICA | Opposition PNP calls on Government to respond to foreign currency market woes
- JAMAICA | Phillip welcome's PSOJ's Call for Dialogue on Crime