At a meeting with congressional leaders, the U.S. president referred to the African States and some Central American nations as 'shithole countries'.
The African leaders were ready to demand an apology when they meet Trump this month at a meeting to discuss emigration, but they abstained after receiving the letter in which 'he expressed respect for the continent', according to the source.
Anyway, the heads of State of the continent are downhearted and shocked by the Trump administration's growing and consisting trend to denigrate African descendants, thus promoting racism, xenophobia and intolerance, the source added.
- Countries: Africa
- How does the blockade against Venezuela manifest? Part I
- Putin’s interference in US elections undermines faith in American democracy
- The Changing Face of Regime Change
- How the Russian government used disinformation and cyber warfare in 2016 election – an ethical hacker explains
- Joint Cuban, US Probe absolves Cuba of Sonic Attacks