At a meeting with congressional leaders, the U.S. president referred to the African States and some Central American nations as 'shithole countries'.
The African leaders were ready to demand an apology when they meet Trump this month at a meeting to discuss emigration, but they abstained after receiving the letter in which 'he expressed respect for the continent', according to the source.
Anyway, the heads of State of the continent are downhearted and shocked by the Trump administration's growing and consisting trend to denigrate African descendants, thus promoting racism, xenophobia and intolerance, the source added.
- Countries: Africa
- Black Democrats Take Lead in Push to Impeach Trump
- Apple claims to be a good corporate citizen, but is it really?
- What Do Donald Trump and Idi Amin Have in Common? Hint: Its How They Communicate
- USA | Trump’s New Counterterrorism Strategy Urges Allies to Do More
- ANTIGUA | Gov't worried over US remittance tax plan to fund Mexico wall