Ms. Hanna, who was elected at a recent meeting of the Party’s Executive Committee, was previously a member of the Finance Committee. She has been a Member of Parliament for 11 years and served as Chairman of Region 1 for 8 years.
She is also serves as Chairman of a special task force for the NEC for Outreach and as a member of the party’s External Affairs Commission.
Ms. Hanna is a member of the Public Accounts Committee of Parliament.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Opposition to have public consultations on SOE Human Rights Breaches
- JAMAICA | JLP vote against Parliament hearing from detainees and their families - PNP Appalled
- JAMAICA | Phillips leads delegation to United States and China
- JAMAICA | Hanna wants water for drought-ravaged St Ann
- JAMAICA | Polls Give Poor performance ratings for Dr. Peter Phillips, PNP