McNeill, in his address, congratulated Kellier who signalled his intent to step down, for his many years of service to the party, as he told the delegates that there is “much work to be done”.
“We have a lot of work to do in Region Six. Now is not a time for us to be confused, now is not a time for us to be wary; now is the time for us to get back on the ground and to stand together as one People’s National Party, committed to putting people first,” said McNeill.
- JAMAICA | The PNP Wants a Forensic Audit at Petrojam
- JAMAICA | Opposition to have public consultations on SOE Human Rights Breaches
- JAMAICA | JLP vote against Parliament hearing from detainees and their families - PNP Appalled
- JAMAICA| Fix Inhumane Conditions at Detention Centres says PNP
- Jamaica | Opposition PNP Objects to Politicization of Sports Development Foundation (SDF)