In a statement, Chastanet said that effective November 1, Dominic Fedee who served as a Minister in the Office of Prime Minister, has assumed the portfolio of Minister of Tourism, Information, Broadcasting, with the additional portfolios of Culture and Creative Industries.
Former Culture and local Government Minister, Fortuna Belrose, has been moved to the position of Minister in the Ministry of Tourism, Information, Broadcasting, Culture and Creative Industries with responsibility for Culture and the Creative Industries
The statement said that Bradley Felix will now serve as the Minister for Commerce, Industry, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs, while Lenard Montoute, will take over the portfolio of Local Government, in addition to having responsibility for Equity, Social Justice, and Empowerment.
Prime Minister Chastanet said that Edmund Estephane, who served as the Minister in the Ministry of Equity, Social Justice, Empowerment, Youth, has now become the Minister for Youth Development and Sports.
- Countries: St_Lucia
- Saint Lucia wants parties to the Montreal Protocol to act quickly in addressing global warming
- ST. LUCIA | Attorney calls for putting judicial house in order before CCJ switch
- ST. LUCIA | Visa restrictions on Venezuelans not politically motivated, says Chastanet
- Antigua’s PM Browne responds to Chastanet on LIAT Financing
- Saint Lucia and Grenada agree to fund LIAT, St Kitts says no — report