Since the beginning of the Palestinian marches in Gaza for the right to return to their ancestral lands, occupied since 1948 by Israel, more than 120 Palestinians have been killed by gunshots of Israeli soldiers, while more than 2,000 have been wounded and many of them suffered limb amputations due to the severity of the injuries.
On the other hand, today a young Palestinian died due to wounds inflicted by Israeli soldiers during the March 14 march.
Yasser Sami Habib, 24, died from his injuries at San Jose Hospital in Jerusalem, where he was transferred for medical treatment, reported the Health Ministry of the Strip.
Yesterday evening, two other Palestinians who were wounded during the demonstrations died due to the severity of their injuries.
- Countries: None
- Israel Destroys Cultural Center in Besieged Gaza Strip
- 'Resist Apartheid:' Thousands Rally Against Israel's Nationality Bill
- Israel: Druze Protest 'Discriminatory' Jewish Nation-State Law
- Global Jewish Groups Issue Joint Statement in Support of BDS Movement
- 140 Socialist Political Parties Back BDS, Embargo on Israel