To ignore such important circumstances in the situation of the Syrian theater of operations, for the head of the U.S. forces in the Middle East is something inconceivable, estimated the spokesman of MINDEF, Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
In recent weeks, the offensive on several fronts of Syrian troops, especially in the province of Daraa, created conditions for the return of much of the more than six million refugees or displaced Syrians, because of the war.
According to the spokesman, the U.S. general not only discredits the official position of his commander-in-chief (President Donald Trump), but also worsens the illegal status of his troops in Syria.
- Countries: United_States
- Venezuelan Sanctions forces SVG rethink of Petro Caribe
- Empower Clinics to Launch CBD Medical Cannabis Products under “Sollievo” Brand throughout North America
- CUBA Denounces Impact of U.S. Blockade on Domestic Trade
- UNITED STATES | Judge blocks Trump’s efforts to end Temporary Protected Status for 300,000 immigrants
- PLO: US ‘Encouraging' Israel To Demolish Khan al-Ahmar