To ignore such important circumstances in the situation of the Syrian theater of operations, for the head of the U.S. forces in the Middle East is something inconceivable, estimated the spokesman of MINDEF, Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
In recent weeks, the offensive on several fronts of Syrian troops, especially in the province of Daraa, created conditions for the return of much of the more than six million refugees or displaced Syrians, because of the war.
According to the spokesman, the U.S. general not only discredits the official position of his commander-in-chief (President Donald Trump), but also worsens the illegal status of his troops in Syria.
- Countries: United_States
- CUBA | US Democratic Senator Amy Klobuchar Supports Ending Blockade on Cuba
- China says US Restrictions against its Companies is Abusive
- JAMAICA | PNP concerned over increased United States sanctions on Cuba
- Jamaica leads the Caribbean in visitors overstaying their visas in the United States
- US Police Illegally Invade Venezuelan Embassy in Washington DC