To ignore such important circumstances in the situation of the Syrian theater of operations, for the head of the U.S. forces in the Middle East is something inconceivable, estimated the spokesman of MINDEF, Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
In recent weeks, the offensive on several fronts of Syrian troops, especially in the province of Daraa, created conditions for the return of much of the more than six million refugees or displaced Syrians, because of the war.
According to the spokesman, the U.S. general not only discredits the official position of his commander-in-chief (President Donald Trump), but also worsens the illegal status of his troops in Syria.
- Countries: United_States
- Maduro Confirms Meeting Between Venezuela's Arreaza and Elliott Abrams
- United States slaps Ghana with visa Sanctions
- Twitter Erupts After 2,000 Pro-Venezuelan Accounts Are Deleted
- Trump Admin Pressured Spain Gov't to Support US-Backed Coup in Venezuela: Report
- John Bolton Admits US-backed Coup in Venezuela Is About Oil, Not Democracy