To ignore such important circumstances in the situation of the Syrian theater of operations, for the head of the U.S. forces in the Middle East is something inconceivable, estimated the spokesman of MINDEF, Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
In recent weeks, the offensive on several fronts of Syrian troops, especially in the province of Daraa, created conditions for the return of much of the more than six million refugees or displaced Syrians, because of the war.
According to the spokesman, the U.S. general not only discredits the official position of his commander-in-chief (President Donald Trump), but also worsens the illegal status of his troops in Syria.
- Countries: United_States
- Climate change resilience could save trillions in the long run – but finding billions now to pay for it is the hard part
- CNN TV Host, Fired For Urging a Free Palestine, Apologizes
- UNITED STATES | Mother Sues US After Child Held in ICE Detention Center Dies
- JAMAICA | Holness Signs Energy Cooperation Framework with US Treasury Dep't.
- UNITED STATES | Jamaican Diaspora Urged to develop roadmap to stronger collective voice in USA