The Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri in Havana will host this course aimed at specialists, epidemiologists and health managers.
The main topics to be developed are epidemiology of Ebola virus diseases, clinical aspects of diseases, aspects of laboratory, biosafety, organization of health services and logistic assurance, human factors in severe epidemics and social communication.
The program will be developed through theoretical and theoretical-practical classes with participatory methods.
Each of the main subjects of the course will begin with lectures; classroom demonstrations will also undertake educational activities or through observation and discussion of demonstrative videos, under the guidance of professionals with teaching rank and highly specialized in topics that make up the teaching program of the course.
- CONGO | DRC may provide model for containing future Ebola outbreaks
- JAMAICA calls on the United States to lift the Cuban Embargo
- CUBA | War by other means- the economic blockade of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister denounces U.S. attempt to undermine international support for an end to the Cuban blockade
- Cuban Tourism Bets on High Standard, Minister Says
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- JAMAICA | IMF says economic growth remains subdued despite positive trend
- TRINIDAD | Angostura execs’ wild spending exposed
- JAMAICA | Crawford calls for special action against child killers
- IAAF | Nominees Announced for Male Athlete of the Year 2018
- ST KITTS | Tourism to boom with additional US Airlift