The Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri in Havana will host this course aimed at specialists, epidemiologists and health managers.
The main topics to be developed are epidemiology of Ebola virus diseases, clinical aspects of diseases, aspects of laboratory, biosafety, organization of health services and logistic assurance, human factors in severe epidemics and social communication.
The program will be developed through theoretical and theoretical-practical classes with participatory methods.
Each of the main subjects of the course will begin with lectures; classroom demonstrations will also undertake educational activities or through observation and discussion of demonstrative videos, under the guidance of professionals with teaching rank and highly specialized in topics that make up the teaching program of the course.
- CARICOM reaffirms great value of relations with Cuba
- CARICOM | Cuba reinforces its ties with the Caribbean
- CUBA says it's not intimidated by US measures to reinforce the blockade
- CUBA Will Stand With Venezuela Despite US Restrictions
- Sanctioner-in-Chief: 10 Countries Hit by Trump's Favorite Regime Change Tactic in Just Two Years
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- BARBADOS | The time to invest in BPO in the Caribbean is now!
- CARICOM vital to regional development: Grenada’s new envoy
- Russia Calls US Intervention in Venezuela 'Unacceptable'
- JAMAICA | Earnings of US$3.6 Billion Expected from Tourism
- CARICOM again calls for non-intervention and dialogue in Venezuela