The Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri in Havana will host this course aimed at specialists, epidemiologists and health managers.
The main topics to be developed are epidemiology of Ebola virus diseases, clinical aspects of diseases, aspects of laboratory, biosafety, organization of health services and logistic assurance, human factors in severe epidemics and social communication.
The program will be developed through theoretical and theoretical-practical classes with participatory methods.
Each of the main subjects of the course will begin with lectures; classroom demonstrations will also undertake educational activities or through observation and discussion of demonstrative videos, under the guidance of professionals with teaching rank and highly specialized in topics that make up the teaching program of the course.
- Cuba expands rights but rejects radical change in updated constitution
- Worsening Ebola crisis leaves UN Security Council with few options
- CUBAN Lawmakers Approve Revised Draft of New Constitution
- GUYANA | President Granger in Cuba for second round of treatment
- Guyana's President Returns to Cuba Tuesday for medical treatment
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- Russia Calls US Intervention in Venezuela 'Unacceptable'
- JAMAICA | Earnings of US$3.6 Billion Expected from Tourism
- CARICOM again calls for non-intervention and dialogue in Venezuela
- JAMAICA | First Meeting of National Security Council for 2019
- GUYANA | Court to decide Legality of Charrandass Persaud's December 21 vote