The Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri in Havana will host this course aimed at specialists, epidemiologists and health managers.
The main topics to be developed are epidemiology of Ebola virus diseases, clinical aspects of diseases, aspects of laboratory, biosafety, organization of health services and logistic assurance, human factors in severe epidemics and social communication.
The program will be developed through theoretical and theoretical-practical classes with participatory methods.
Each of the main subjects of the course will begin with lectures; classroom demonstrations will also undertake educational activities or through observation and discussion of demonstrative videos, under the guidance of professionals with teaching rank and highly specialized in topics that make up the teaching program of the course.
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- JAMAICA | Holness says Country Well Positioned to Capitalise on Health and Wellness Tourism
- JAMAICA | Montague says Crime costing the country $68-billion annually
- JAMAICA | Police warned to be on high alert
- JAMAICA | More Persons to Benefit from Tourism – Bartlett
- Alarm as 'super malaria' spreads in South East Asia