The Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri in Havana will host this course aimed at specialists, epidemiologists and health managers.
The main topics to be developed are epidemiology of Ebola virus diseases, clinical aspects of diseases, aspects of laboratory, biosafety, organization of health services and logistic assurance, human factors in severe epidemics and social communication.
The program will be developed through theoretical and theoretical-practical classes with participatory methods.
Each of the main subjects of the course will begin with lectures; classroom demonstrations will also undertake educational activities or through observation and discussion of demonstrative videos, under the guidance of professionals with teaching rank and highly specialized in topics that make up the teaching program of the course.
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- Iran's President Asks Trump to Keep U.S. in Nuclear Agreement
- Evo Morales Condemns U.S. Actions against Venezuela and Cuba
- JAMAICA | Murders and shootings up in areas without special security measures -
- Donald Trump and His New Crusade against Immigrants
- A federal judge just refused to toss a lawsuit accusing Trump of violating the Constitution's emoluments clause