Microcephaly is a birth defect where a baby’s head is smaller than expected when compared to babies of the same sex and age.
Deyalsingh said that the Ministry of Health through the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) has already enlisted the help of experts from Brazil and Canada to supplement the local pool of specialists since the number of microcephaly cases caused by Zika may increase in the coming months.
- Countries: Trinidad_Tobago
- Australian Experiment Cuts Dengue Mosquito Population by 80%
- T&T | Trinidad economy poised for growth in 2018 says IMF
- JAMAICA | Woman denied entry to T&T complains of inhumane treatment
- Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela Near Gas Sales, Export Agreement
- T&T | PM Rowley hails Caribbean Credit Union Movement