According to the OAG’s monthly Flight Review, Caribbean Airlines OTP for May is 85.6 per cent, based on the 2 693 flights operated by the airline. This places Caribbean Airlines in the top ten percentile worldwide.
The OAG leverages the world's largest network of air travel data to provide accurate, timely, actionable digital information and applications to the world’s airlines, airports, government agencies and travel-related service companies.
The OAG’s definition of on-time performance (OTP) is a flight that arrives or departs within 14 minutes and 59 seconds (under 15 minutes) of its scheduled arrival/ departure time. Cancellations are also included. It is trusted for the credibility of the information it publishes monthly and annually and is an IATA Strategic partner.
These latest statistics provided by the OAG, show a marked improvement in Caribbean Airlines’ OTP globally, thanks to the unwavering commitment of the airline’s employees, who consistently go above and beyond, to ensure that its customers arrive to their destinations safely and on time.
Caribbean Airlines operates more than 600 weekly flight to 20 destinations in the Caribbean and North and South America. (PR)
- Countries: Caribbean
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- JAMAICA | First Meeting of National Security Council for 2019
- GUYANA | Court to decide Legality of Charrandass Persaud's December 21 vote
- Worsening Ebola crisis leaves UN Security Council with few options
- GUYANA Protests Vezezuela Military Interception of Oil Exploration Vessell
- IAAF | 10 Athletes Cleared to compete under New Flags