The Forum will be the first of its kind for the Region with the UAE, and the UAE is anticipating strong representation from the public and private sectors of the Caribbean.
The three-day event which will host key government representatives and private sector stakeholders is designed to create an exciting opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences; to build strong networks; and to engage in dialogue at the highest level.
The aim is not only to discuss the strategic bilateral relationships, but also to identify new areas of cooperation and opportunities in the fields ofInvestment,Trade,andCulture.
Panel and Session Events will focus onCulture,Economic Partnership,Technical DevelopmentandEXPO Dubaiwhich is scheduled to be held in 2020.
- Countries: CARICOM
- CARICOM | Mottley concerned over the continued violence in Haiti
- CARICOM Marks 47th Anniversary of Relations with Cuba
- DOMINICA | Linton refuses to recognise new Skerrit Gov’t; Wants supporters to “rise up”.
- CARICOM | Dominica's election result reflects will of the people says CARICOM
- CARICOM | CARICOM Election Observers now in Dominica