The almost 1,500 doctors and professionals in nursing make up the 22 healthcare brigades sent by Havana at the request of governments from several countries to help fighting the disease.
The most recent brigade arrived in South Africa on Sunday, made up of 217 healthcare professionals.
- Countries: Cuba
- CUBA | Cuba condemns terrorism and political manipulation
- CUBA | Cuba's Washington Embassy attacked by firearm bandits : No Victims
- CUBA Studying measures to stimulate island's birth rate
- Another COVID-19 medication under development in Cuba
- CUBA | New Cuban drug to strengthen natural immunity in trial phase