A Slideshow on your website front page will present full screen, landscape formatted images with text overlays that communicate personal or business branding. These slides will also present project status, highlighted activities, featured products and services. Think of the slideshow as a shop window that communicates an overview of your type of business, your branding and your special offers.
The slide show will also feature "call to action buttons" that adds functionality and interactivity to your website.
Audio Player Component
This component will give your website the capability to play music, audio presentations and other audio products on the media pages of your website.
Video Player Component
The video player component will add powerful video functionality to your website. This application will pull videos from a Youtube channel and automatically display them on media pages. This will makes it easy very easy to update videos on your website without having to login to the backend management section of the site.
Photo Gallery Component
Photo galleries provide powerful visually interactive experiences to your website visitors. Regular images updates of your events and activities motivate your supporters to keep visiting your website.
The photo gallery component has the following capabilities:
- Ability to display many different photo galleries anywhere on the website
- Each photo has a captions feature that allows you to add descriptions to each photo
- A popup slide show that enables the website visitor to conveniently scroll through all the photos in each gallery
Events Calendar Component
The event calendar tool gives your website the ability to list your upcoming events, tours, releases, launchings etc., in an attractive timeline format.
While covid 19 lockdown stops events from from happening right now, this application will still be useful for promoting online events, like live streaming, video release dates, zoom trainings etc.
The event calendar component has the following capabilities:
- very nice layout of upcoming events
- sales of tickets or payments for training courses
- rsvp - it creates a database of persons who signup to attend your event or classes (online or in real life)
- sends out reminders of upcoming events
- and much more