He argues that Washington's arbitrary and extraterritorial measures framed in a strategy of siege, hatred and hostility - which is known as the economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba - are a neocolonial 'decrepit, senseless and suicidal policy, which has sunk United States in isolation and bankruptcy'.
It highlights that the Cuban people with the lucidity of their freedom and invariable decision to build a prosperous and sustainable socialist society, independently and without accepting interference, blackmail, threats and external intervention of capital, has understood with a clear perspective the importance of sharing the conquered rights, social advances and the hope of achieving full human happiness in all latitudes.
The entities Cbylo and Cpces remember that from the first days of the triumph of the Revolution, the Cuban people share their achievements and what they produce with the other peoples of the world who need it, as evidenced by the fact that about 500 thousand specialists Health has ventured into medical cooperation missions in 164 countries.
In the Cuban universities, more than 35 thousand professionals from 136 countries have been trained and they add that they are currently studying eight thousand 478 fellows from 121 nations in medical schools in Cuba, they said.
- Countries: Caribbean
- VENEZUELA | Mercenary Operations Against Venezuela: An Evolution
- Let the Oil Tankers Arrive in Venezuela, Iran's President Warns
- JAMAICANS who overstayed their time in the US due to COVID-19 won’t be penalized
- SURINAME goes to the polls on Monday May 25 to elect a new government
- Venezuelan Assembly Vows to Defend Country After Border Attack