'Despite the economic, commercial and financial blockade, the media lies and the regrettable efforts for destabilization, the Cuban people ended this difficult year on their feet, raising the humanist values of dignity and solidarity of their Revolution higher than ever,' said a message from the association, quoted by Prensa Latina.
The Donald Trump administration imposed over 100 additional measures to deprive the population of basic items, medicines and even lung ventilators and other essential elements to fight Covid-19, the organization denounced.
'But just as they face hurricanes, the Cuban people face the other scourges with courage, determination and solidarity. Faced with this murderous pandemic, Cuba was not only an example for its internal management, but it also sent thousands of health professionals to the aid of more than 40 countries.'
'Cuba Linda' wished Cuba success in the light of the new challenges, including the monetary unification, and reiterated its solidarity and support.
'Cuba is today more than ever a beacon of hope for all the peoples of the world. We wish Cuba an excellent year 2021 and success in its projects and in its just battles.'
- Countries: Cuba
- CUBA maintains tourist activity despite Covid-19 restrictions
- CUBA | Shackled by US sanctions, Cuba makes its own COVID-19 ventilators
- CARICOM | US designation of Cuba as state sponsor of terrorism unwarranted
- CUBA is not a sponsor of state terrorism says Gov't
- CUBA | POMPEO to include Cuba among State sponsors of Terrorism again