Venezuelan Communication Minister Jorge Rodriguez announced the points agreed on which include the return of lawmkers from the ruling party PSUV the country's National Assembly, the establishment of a new electoral body, the release of prisoners, supporting the oil industry, rejecting the U.S. sanctions and economic blockade against the South American country as well as definding the Esequiba region.
- Countries: Latin America
- GUYANA | Pompeo gives Guyana US$5-mil to help Venezuelan Refugees
- GUYANA | APNU+AFC Coalition concerned over Pompeo's visit to Guyana
- GUYANA | US welcomes Guyana’s support for democracy in Venezuela
- The U.K. Denies Venezuela Access to Gold for Food and Medicines
- GUYANA begins defence of 1899 Arbital award against Venezuela in ICJ