Mr. Bunting will assume the role of Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate and has replaced former People’s National Party Chairman Fitz Jackson as national security spokesman.
Donna Scott-Mottley, who was previously the Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate is now Bunting’s deputy.
Golding has named a nineteen-member shadow cabinet with 18 portfolios, retaining many members of the Peter Phillips shadow cabinet.
The following is the full list of shadow spokespersons:
1. Mark Golding, MP - Leader of the Opposition; Defence
2. Julian Robinson, MP - Finance, Planning and the Public Service
3. Senator Lambert Brown - (Public Service)
4. Lisa Hanna, MP - Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
5. Senator Peter Bunting - Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate; National Security
6. Anthony Hylton, MP - Leader of Opposition Business in the House; Industry, Investment and Global Logistics
7. Dr Angela Brown Burke, MP - Deputy Leader of Opposition Business in the House; Education and Training
8. Senator Donna Scott-Mottley - Deputy Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate; Justice and Gender Affairs
9. Senator Janice Allen - Tourism
10. Dr Morais Guy, MP - Health and Wellness
11. Senator Damion Crawford - Culture and Entertainment
12. Mikael Phillips, MP - Housing, Transport and Works
13. Lothan Cousins, MP - Water and Agriculture
14. Denise Daley, MP - Local Government and Community Development
15. Senator Sophia Fraser Binns - Land, Environment and Climate Change
16. Hugh Graham, MP - Commerce, Science and Technology
17. Phillip Paulwell, MP - Mining and Energy
18. Senator Dr. Floyd Morris - Labour, Social Security and Special Abilities
19. Senator Gabriela Morris - Youth and Sports
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Norman Horne ineligible to sit in Jamaica Parliament?
- JAMAICA | Mark Golding welcomes UN's removal of Ganja as a Schedule lV Drug
- JAMAICA | PNP espress concolence on the passing of The Rev. Ernle Gordon
- JAMAICA | Mark Golding sworn in as new Opposition Leader
- JAMAICA | Phillips hails newly elected PNP President Mark Golding