In a statement today, Mr. Golding said Ms Anderson joins the leadership team of the PNP with an impressive twenty-three-year career in the financial sector, which includes Country Head for JMMB Group, and CEO of JMMB Investments.
She has a degree from the University of the West Indies and certifications from the Harvard Business School, the University of North Carolina, and other academic institutions in the USA and Jamaica.
“The PNP is commencing a period of renewal and rebuilding which involves attracting fresh talent at all levels of the Party. It is important that we develop an efficient team to modernize the approach to political management, and Ms. Anderson’s recruitment from the Private Sector indicates the priority we place on managing the PNP’s financial affairs at this critical juncture,” said the Party President.
Ms Anderson expressed excitement at the invitation to serve. She said, “I was raised in a family with three generations of PNP activists, so I welcome the opportunity to take the baton for my generation and contribute, through the Party, to giving public service.”
Kisha Anderson replaces Lisa Hanna, who resigned from the post in November 2020.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Revive Stay Alert Mobile Application to Help Protect our Women says PNP
- JAMAICA | PNP sends criminal allegations against party officer to the police
- JAMAICA | Mark Golding on International Affairs & Foreign Policy
- JAMAICA | Mark Golding on PNP's position on Crime and Violence
- JAMAICA | Dr. Guy says Govt's approach to vaccinations won't reduce deaths, hospitalizations