The Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri in Havana will host this course aimed at specialists, epidemiologists and health managers.
The main topics to be developed are epidemiology of Ebola virus diseases, clinical aspects of diseases, aspects of laboratory, biosafety, organization of health services and logistic assurance, human factors in severe epidemics and social communication.
The program will be developed through theoretical and theoretical-practical classes with participatory methods.
Each of the main subjects of the course will begin with lectures; classroom demonstrations will also undertake educational activities or through observation and discussion of demonstrative videos, under the guidance of professionals with teaching rank and highly specialized in topics that make up the teaching program of the course.
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- COVID-19: Oxford University vaccine is highly effective
- CARICOM | November is CARICOM Energy Month
- GUYANA | Nigel and Cathy Hughes property firebombed; Arson suspected
- GUYANA | Chief Elections Officer face new charges, Lawyer says its a setup!
- JAMAICA | Opposition spokesman on Social Security wants greater national support for senior citizens