KINGSTON, Jamaica, September 25, 2020 - The number of COVID-19 related deaths in Jamaica has increased to 77 after a 58 year old Manchester woman died from the contagious illness yesterday.
The Ministry of Health says the case was previously reported as under investigation.
Meanwhile, 193 new cases of COVID-19 have been recorded in Jamaica.
The country's tally is now 5,588.
The ages range from 11 months to 84 years.
The Health Ministry says 188 cases are under investigation while there are 3,939 active cases.
Last modified onFriday, 25 September 2020 07:46
- Countries: Jamaica
- T&T | IMF warns that COVID-19 could pressure some TT Banks
- BARBADOS | Six More Months For Cuban Nurses In Barbados
- JAMAICA | Opposition spokesman on Social Security wants greater national support for senior citizens
- JAMAICA | In excess of 100 persons have died in Jamaica as a result of COVID-19
- BARBADOS | Mottley thanks PAHO for help to Region, calls for restructurg of Global finance system