The two new deaths are of a 76-year-old male from Kingston and St Andrew and a 73-year-old male from St Catherine, both with co-morbidities.
Meanwhile, the new cases consist of 70 males and 90 females. One is under investigation, the ministry said. Of the new cases, 76 are from St Catherine, 51 from Kingston and St Andrew, 11 from Manchester, seven from Portland, six from St Thomas, five from Clarendon, three from St Ann, two from St Elizabeth and Hanover each, and one from St Mary.
The total number of confirmed cases of the virus now stands at 3,933.
- Countries: Jamaica
- T&T | IMF warns that COVID-19 could pressure some TT Banks
- BARBADOS | Six More Months For Cuban Nurses In Barbados
- JAMAICA| Jamaica assumes Chair of OAS Permanent Council; Marks says fight against COVID-19 is priority
- JAMAICA | Opposition spokesman on Social Security wants greater national support for senior citizens
- JAMAICA | In excess of 100 persons have died in Jamaica as a result of COVID-19