ATLANTA GA, APRIL 6, 2021 - The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), says the application of disinfection to reduce transmission of COVID-19 at home, is not likely to be needed any longer, unless someone in your home is sick or if someone who is positive for COVID-19 has been in your home within the last 24 hours.
Last modified onWednesday, 07 April 2021 10:35
- Countries: United_States
- CUBA | Cuban vaccine Soberana Plus protects against Covid-19 reinfection
- JAMAICA | Opposition warns against complacency in CDC's Negative Travel Advisory
- JAMAICA | Opposition wants Gov't to Lobby CXC for students to defer Exams
- BRITAIN | Yes, there is structural racism in the UK – COVID-19 outcomes prove it
- Politicians have ‘washed their hands’ and blamed others since Jesus’s crucifixion