ATLANTA GA, APRIL 6, 2021 - The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), says the application of disinfection to reduce transmission of COVID-19 at home, is not likely to be needed any longer, unless someone in your home is sick or if someone who is positive for COVID-19 has been in your home within the last 24 hours.
Last modified onWednesday, 07 April 2021 10:35
- Countries: United_States
- CUBA suffers US5-billion dollar loss due to US economic blockade
- VACCINE | Proposed vaccine patent waiver: pros and cons explained
- Business Planning In A Post-COVID Environment
- CARICOM pleas for help but Biden shackeled by deal with Vaccine Makers
- JAMAICA | PNP wants explaination for drastic reduction in COVID-19 PCR Testing