Microcephaly is a birth defect where a baby’s head is smaller than expected when compared to babies of the same sex and age.
Deyalsingh said that the Ministry of Health through the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) has already enlisted the help of experts from Brazil and Canada to supplement the local pool of specialists since the number of microcephaly cases caused by Zika may increase in the coming months.
- Countries: Trinidad_Tobago
- T&T | Jack Warner is Back - To contest elections under ILP Ticket
- T&T | Gov't says it won't reopen borders before August 10 elections
- T&T | Rowley Axes Ancil Antoine, called America "a Sh**hole country"
- T&T | TT goes to the polls August 10. Kamla happy, says UNC Ready
- TT | Rowley attempting to “mamaguy” the country says Kamla
Latest from Calvin G. Brown
- GUYANA | Court of Appeal upholds High Court decision on use of recount votes
- GUYANA | Court of Appeal Decision Final says Dr. Francis Alexis
- SURINAME | Desi Bouterse's NDP runs distant second to Santokhi's VHP
- GUYANA | PPP Opposed to "too much details" in the recount - Gazetted Order
- CARICOM | Regional Distilleries Join in the Fight Against COVID-19