Both the Minister and the Director were showcasing an exclusive offer from co-sponsors Barrhead Travel for all-inclusive holidays with flights to Jamaica.
Minister McNeill and Mr. Pennicook were in Glasgow to participate in several Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB)-sponsored activities aimed at marketing destination Jamaica during the 2014 Commonwealth Games, which were held from July 23 to August 3, 2014.
The JTB again activated the Jamaica House concept for this year's Commonwealth Games to leverage the anticipated global focus on the Jamaica track and field team at this major sporting event.
- JAMAICA | Government going all out to stem importation of illegal weapons says Chang
- JAMAICA | Deputy PM Dr. Horace Chang to speak with Jamaican Diaspora on Thurs. April 8
- JAMAICA | Opposition loses battle to curb PM powers in new disaster law
- JAMAICA | Security Forces on High Alert to Enforce Stringent COVID-19 Measures
- JAMAICA | Mark Golding on Jamaica’s Economic Modernization & Efficiency