National Security Minister Hermangild Francis hold talks with the business community on the strategies and ongoing initiatives to deal with the rising crime situation in St. Lucia.
- Countries: St_Lucia
- JAMAICA | Parliament extends State of Emergency in three western parishes, Clarendon and St. Catherine
- JAMAICA | Phillip welcome's PSOJ's Call for Dialogue on Crime
- JAMAICA | McNeil wants more crime fighting resources in Westmoreland
- JAMAICA | Government and Opposition teams agree on Cooperation
- JAMAICA | Prime Minister and Opposition Leader hold Private Meeting