Venezuelan Communication Minister Jorge Rodriguez announced the points agreed on which include the return of lawmkers from the ruling party PSUV the country's National Assembly, the establishment of a new electoral body, the release of prisoners, supporting the oil industry, rejecting the U.S. sanctions and economic blockade against the South American country as well as definding the Esequiba region.
- Countries: Latin America
- Venezuelan Assembly to Investigate US Funding to Guaido
- Venezuelan Opposition Rejects Juan Guaido's Leadership
- Trump Threatens Venezuela And Nicaragua After Coup in Bolivia
- ‘Everyone needs to do more’ to help suffering Venezuelans, says UN Emergency Relief Coordinator
- ANTIGUA | Browne secures US$15.8 million ALBA Loan for LIAT