Opposition Leader Peter Phillips this morning signed the condolence book in commemoration of the life of former Vice President of the PNP and Member of Parliament, at the Old Hope Road Headquarters. Councillor Kari Douglas, daughter of the former MP is joined by Councillor Andrew Swaby and PNP General Secretary Julian Robinson on this solemn occasion.
The book will be available for signing by members of the public from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays. Comrade Douglas passed away on the 26TH of August 2018.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | PNP tells Holness: No whitewashing of corruption scandals
- JAMAICA | Phillips Considers Court Action on Integrity Commission’s Failure to Act on PM's Delayed Integrity Report
- JAMAICA | Ruel Reid's US$3,800 credit card was authorised by the Finance Ministry
- JAMAICA | PNP to stage anti-corruption vigil in Mandela Park on Thursday
- JAMAICA | Phillip to launch his “One PNP – Powerful Together” campaign on June 27