McNeill, in his address, congratulated Kellier who signalled his intent to step down, for his many years of service to the party, as he told the delegates that there is “much work to be done”.
“We have a lot of work to do in Region Six. Now is not a time for us to be confused, now is not a time for us to be wary; now is the time for us to get back on the ground and to stand together as one People’s National Party, committed to putting people first,” said McNeill.
- JAMAICA | RADA Probe - PNP says the facts will speak for themselves
- JAMAICA | Auditor General asked to audit RADA Farm Roads Rehabilitation Programme
- JAMAICA | Do not ignore North East US Diaspora, Hanna Tells Foreign Minister
- JAMAICA | Patriots wants Gov't to address the shortage of US dollars
- JAMAICA | Keep partisan politics out of new Diaspora Council PNP warns Gov't.