Both the Minister and the Director were showcasing an exclusive offer from co-sponsors Barrhead Travel for all-inclusive holidays with flights to Jamaica.
Minister McNeill and Mr. Pennicook were in Glasgow to participate in several Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB)-sponsored activities aimed at marketing destination Jamaica during the 2014 Commonwealth Games, which were held from July 23 to August 3, 2014.
The JTB again activated the Jamaica House concept for this year's Commonwealth Games to leverage the anticipated global focus on the Jamaica track and field team at this major sporting event.
- JAMAICA | Holness says Gov't committed to fiscal responsibility
- JAMAICA | Parliament extends State of Emergency in three western parishes, Clarendon and St. Catherine
- JAMAICA | Standard & Poor's Upgrades Jamaica's Ratings; Outlook Remains Stable
- JAMAICA | Sustainable Economic Development - Is Jamaica on the right path?
- JAMAICA | Perception of corruption in Jamaica has increased in the past year